Local, sustainable food served with impeccable style
We are proud to offer our catering services.
Liotas focuses on local farms and sustainable ingredients so that we can offer fresh, seasonal and sustainable menus.
We are a team that is passionate about cooking and creating new on-trend dishes. We also make what we like to think of as the “simple, but tried and true” comfort foods that we grew up enjoying. We create hand crated foods that reflect what is in season, using only the best ingredients.
We’re able to serve events from 1-500 people. If you have questions, or would like for us to cater your next event, please call us at 509-424-3566.
We would be delighted to help make your day special!
Custom Menus – We would be happy to work with you on creating a custom menu, as well. Please call or email us to discuss your preferences.
We love creating new menus based on the best our valley has to offer each season.
Finger Foods / Dips, Spreads and Platters /Cheese / Salads / Sides / Entrees / Desserts / Beverages
We can cater breakfast, too!
We source locally whenever we possibly can and use many local farms from this area.
- Sausage & Mushroom Rolls
- Truffled Cucumber Rounds
- Stilton & Leek Tartlets
- Crostini– (Seasonal) Examples- Butternut & Goat Cheese, Smoked Salmon & Heirloom Tomato, Mango & Hazelnut Pepita Butter, Wild Mushrooms & Pecarino)
- Cheese Board– An assortment of artisan cheeses, crackers, fruit, spreads, olives and/or breads based on season and local sourcing
- Crudités Platter– An assortment of locally sourced (when available) organic fresh vegetables served with a variety of dips/spreads & crackers
- Charcuterie Board– cured meats, cheeses, veggies, nuts, olives, dried fruits, crackers, and more
- Sliders– based on season and local sourcing
- Fresh Fruit, Herb & Cheese Kabobs– based on season and local sourcing
- Liotas Salad– Mixed organic greens, red beet & cabbage sauerkraut, honeyed goat cheese, roasted pistachios (can add smoked salmon)
- Orzo & Black Bean Salad
- Kale Hazelnut Salad– Kale, pomegranate seeds, thinly sliced pears, chopped hazelnuts and pecorino cheese
- Za’atar Roasted Vegetable Salad– Roasted butternut squash, beet roots & parsnips, tossed in za’atar and topped with fresh herbs and our house cilantro-sesame dressing
- Potato Salad– We have many delicious versions of this classic salad, call or email to discuss options
- Quinoa & Arugula Salad– Arugula greens topped with quinoa, toasted pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries & feta cheese, served with house vinaigrette (can add roasted chicken)
6 oz serving
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Sweet Potato Chowder
- Heirloom & Tomato Bisque
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Potato Leek Soup
- Irish Beef Stew
Call or email us to discuss other options.
- House Hummus Plate– Topped with locally sourced heirloom tomatoes, cucumber, feta, red bell peppers & fresh mint leaves, with Crostini or Pita for dipping
- Brussels Sprouts– With garlic & pine nuts (can be topped with crispy bacon)
- Browned Butter & Garlic Green Beans
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes– With rosemary & garlic
- Orange Ginger Carrots
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes (homemade gravy available)
- Roasted Veggies– Tossed in our house made herbed oils or butter (based on season and sourcing)
8 oz serving
- White Cheddar Mac & Cheese (can add bacon and crushed flaming hot Cheetos)
- PBLT– Pork Belly, heirloom tomatoes & lettuce on Italian bread
- Peanut Butter Jelly Burger– A 1/3 pound burger topped with bacon jelly, chile jelly, Thai peanut sauce with arugula & heirloom tomatoes, all served on a toasted sweet bun
- Foccacia– Topped with seasonal vegetables or fruit
- Grilled Salmon– With roasted poblano, lime butter, served with herbed roasted potatoes
- Smoked Pork Chops– With sauerkraut & green apple horseradish sauce
- Roast Pork Loin– With spicy apricot glaze
- Wild Mushroom Risotto– With prosciutto
- Sweet Potato Risotto– with pork belly
- White Chocolate Cranberry Bread Pudding– With caramel sauce
- Chocolate & Orange Bread Pudding– With caramel sauce
- Sorbet & Ice Cream– Made in house, depending on season and ingredients
- Fresh Berries– With sweet ricotta
- Italian Iced Coffee– Goes great with the bread pudding or strudel
Beer/Cider/Wine/Specialty Crafted Non-Alcoholic Beverages
Call or email us for more options